Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Year - New Start!

Good Morning and A Happy New Year!!! I hope you all had a great holiday today is the day we get back to normal in this house, that's if there is a normal for us 😂

Welcome to my first blog post of 2017 and what a way to kick it off but with a bit of snark from Riley and Company.
OK I have to ask a few questions first:
Who Uses Pinterest??? I know I do and I have umpteen recipes saved that I may or may never try!
Who Likes Wine??? It's another yes from me so here goes:


Walter has his own question! Yes why can't we make Crock-pot wine?????

I stamped Walter and colored him with Copics. I have to say Kev came into the craft room whilst I was coloring him and asked if it was supposed to be him 😆😆😆
I stamped the Crock-pot Wine Funny Bones sentiment onto white card and matted this and Walter with black card.

I then found the Pinterest button on the internet and used my graphics program to turn it into a design paper which I printed, cut to size and matted onto black card before adding to my card base. The image and sentiment were than arranged on the card before adding a few black pearls to balance the design 
Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

2 comments:

Katie said...

Fab card

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a brilliant card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie