Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Water coloring Shamrock

Good afternoon - second post from me today using Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps new release, staying with the St Patrick's Day theme I decided to have a go at water coloring with my new pencils


I stamped Shamrock Swag onto my watercolor card and colored it with pencils before adding water to blend the colors out. I then colored the edges of the card before stamping the St Patrick's Day sentiment from the Prickley Pear Spring and Easter Banner stamp set. I used green card and a leaf patterned design paper to mat my card before adding my image matted with same card. I few enamel dots take away the dead space around the image.

Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps website - don't forget the offers:



You can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.




 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: