Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Embossed Cross

Good morning, all our snow has just about disappeared which is unheard of for this time of year BUT yes big BUT it is returning by the end of this week and is supposedly hanging a round for the whole of February ☃

The new release at Prickley Pear is all about Spring and the holidays we celebrate at that time of year. Today I am sharing a couple of cards with you that are in celebration of Easter although today's card could also be used as a baptism card or first holy communion:


This has to be one of my favorite from the whole collection. My card is very simple but I love the elegance of it.
I matted my card base with pearl gold card. I then used pearl white to emboss the card with a cross shaped embossing folder that is made up of holy words.

I stamped the Large Cross Stamp onto the same white card with versamark and used old gold embossing powder over the top. I then fussy cut the cross and adhered it in place using foam squares, giving it dimension.
A small crystal gem was placed in the center of the cross, no other embellishments were needed as the simpleness of the card is what makes it.

Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps website - don't forget the offers:



You can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.




 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card I love the cross you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie