Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Be Mine

Good afternoon are you ready for my 2nd post of the day?

There are so many new stamps from Prickley Pear and for this wee only you can get them at great prices with the deals that are being offered - more about that below!

Sticking with the Valentine's theme for today, the stamp I have used had a very vintage feel to it so I used this as my theme for the card.


I colored the Be Mine Forever stamp with my polychromo pencils to give it a more delicate effect than my markers would.
I then die cut the image into an oval shape and inked it to give it a vintage feel. This was then placed onto an ornate die cut.
I matted my card base with pick card and some vintage looking design paper. I cut a lacy doily in half pleated it and inked the edges. This was placed behind my image before adding them both to my card. A few tiny mulberry roses and some enamel dots just balanced the card.

Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps website - don't forget the offers:



You can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

2 comments:

Shabneez said...

Love the vintage feel to your card - great stamp and colouring Sharon. Shabneez x

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie