Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

One tequila, two tequila, floor!

I'm back with my second post of the day to celebrate the new Riley and Company releases.

Who love Tequila?? More than you love work????


So if you played the lottery there would be a very slim chance you wouldn't go to work tomorrow so bypass the tickets and head for the Tequila!!

I stamped Riley and the Lottery Chances Funny Bones sentiment onto white card. I die cut the card using a fancy stitched die and then colored Riley and the edges of the card in. I then stamped the sombrero hats and colored these before using the fab dies to cut them out. I hand drew the shot glass, scanned it and printed out 4 of them. These and the sombrero's were arranged on the image. This was then matted with bright green card and placed onto my card base.

 Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Riley and Company online store, they still have all the new release offers on:


For more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 




 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: