Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Pretty little Mushroom house

Good afternoon - arte you ready for some more Mushroom Lane cuteness from Riley and Company?

I used the last little house in the new release to make a pretty card House with a Clothes Line:


I colored the image with alcohol markers adding pencil to give the shading more dimension. I used chalks for the sky and ground. I then die cut the image using a lacy edge die. 
I made a card blank and fed this through with the same die, leaving one edge of the die hanging over so it didn't cut into the folded edge of the base card. I made this into an easel card and matted it with the pink card. Another of the new releases - May all Your Troubles sentiment stamp was then stamped onto white card and die cut with the same lacy die. Some Crystal drops just finished off the look

 Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Riley and Company online store, they still have all the new release offers on:


For more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: