Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Abs? who needs abs

Good morning from a very foggy Michigan - At least the kids have gone to school today!!!

Are we ready for another Riley and Company release? Today I'm getting Snarky with their fab funny bones stamps.


I great stamp for the New Year resolutions - not!! I must admit I would prefer cupcakes

I colored Riley using my alcohol markers and then used the fantastic new Riley dies to cut him and his party hat out. 
I stamped the Abs are Great sentiment on white card and matted this with an orange card which pulled the colors out of my design paper which was also matted with the same card. I made a 7x5in base card and layered my mats and sentiment on this. Riley's hat was glued in place and he was adhered to the card using foam squares I die cut a cupcake in layers and placed this over Riley's 'abs' layering it it white and pink card. I added some crystal drops for sprinkles.
Some Card Candi completed the card.

Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Riley and Company online store, they still have all the new release offers on:



For more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Karenzkardz said...

A great fun card with a cracking sentiment x