Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Year's Resolutions

Welcome to my 2nd post of the day, who has made a New Year's resolution? Are you still on plan with it?

Riley has thought about it and and come up with this conclusion:


So live like a turtle and enjoy a long life!!

I colored Floating Riley with alcohol Markers and stamped the Lessons Learned sentiment  in black ink. I then inked the edges on both and matted with yellow card. I used a white card base and matted it with yellow card and some blue and yellow dotty paper. I used some crystal drops to finish off my design.

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog
Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: