Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Bubbles!

Hello again, busy day on my blog today here's the first of 3 posts!

My second post is showcasing a new release from Scrapper's Delights. Meet Shaylee Bubbles from Fairies and Pixies coloring book version 1 but due to popular demand now available as an individual image


Isn't this little fairy adorable? Having a bath in a bubble tea cup.

I colored the image with Copic Markers and added polychromo pencil to darken the shading. Once colored I used a Gina Marie die to cut out the image this gives a lovely frame which I inked with Tumbled Glass distress ink.

I then cropped some of the bubbles from the image, recolored them and typed my sentiment over the top before printing and cutting with same die set again inking the frame. 
I matted my card base with heart patterned design papers and a plain blue coordinating paper (both from Lili of the Valley) and then arranged the frames on it. Once these were adhered in place with foam squares I added my images.
I used some clear Skittles which look like bubbles as embellishments.

Thank you for stopping by why don't you head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store to see all of the new releases.
We also have a monthly challenge where you can enter any makes you do
Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie