Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Luv u :)

Good morning are you ready for some more Riley and Company fun?

I have done a pretty card for today. Included with the dress up Riley are some great Valentine's day accessories including little sentiments that can be used on a sweetheart or balloons. I decided to mix them up with Heart Riley


So I colored him with alcohol markers and then stamped the little Luv u sentiment in the middle of his heart - isn't it sweet!

I die cut him out and whilst still in the die I inked the card to give it a pink hue.
The You Remind Me sentiment also from the new release goes perfectly with the image. This was stamped and matted onto pink card. I then made up my card base using patterned papers for layers and the same pink card for mats.
 I added a border strip of red love hearts before placing my sentiment with pop dots

 Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Riley and Company online store, they still have all the new release offers on:


For more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: