Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Faith

Good morning. It's the last day of the Riley and Company release week and I have had a blast sharing all my work with you all

This morning I have a sweet little card to showcase


I love this sentiment - I have had some pretty dark days in the past and my faith and my heart has kept me going. 

I stamped the Faith sentiment onto white card and used an oval die. I then inked the card before removing from the die and then used a brighter ink around the edges.
I stamped the love heart from the new valentines accessories set numerous times onto some pink gingham card and matted this with a darker pink card. I used foam tape to place my sentiment and added a few pearls as embellishments

 Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Riley and Company online store, they still have all the new release offers on:


For more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 




 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: