Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Engaged!

Good morning! How is everyone's week going? We have snow forecast today so staying I'm staying in the warmth with my 2 cuddle buddies!

I'm back today with another Riley and Company stamp. I've seen on Facebook that a few people got engaged over the Christmas period so this card is dedicated to you:


Sophie, has a huge rock on her finger - I wonder if Riley put it there? She's looking a bit perplexed by it!

I have colored Engagement Sophie with alcohol markers and matted the image onto red mirror card. I matted my pre-made card base with the same mirror card and some ditsy print design paper and added my image. I then used the same mirror card to die cut hearts and the love word. A sparkly gold card was used to die cut the rings I then added a piece of silver mirror to the diamond on the die-cut. 

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie