Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, January 27, 2017

Candy candy and more Candy

Good Morning TGIF!!! It's been a busy week and today is no different! House work - yes the dirty word - needs doing before I can enter the craft room!

A sweet day on here today I have some candy to show you! No I haven't made candy but have made some cute gift wrapping for it. 
First of all I have a little drawer box to show you:


I made the box using pale and bright pink card. I then stamped the same bright pick with stamps from the Love Banners Set. I colored the hearts and leaves with Glittery gel pens. I then chose a green card to match in with the gel pen and matted this onto the top of the box before adding my images.
I used the pale pink and green card to make a handle for the drawer glued this in place and added gold brads for decoration. 
It is filled with chocolate hearts Yummy!

The second wrapping is a gift bag:


Isn't that Love Birds Stamp adorable??
I stamped it twice and colored with Alcohol markers and pencils. I added the Love stamp from the Love Banners Set. I then die cut 2 fancy edged pieces of red card. These were glued together at the top making a fold over top for my candy bag. I matted my colored images onto either side of the card.  I then used a tape runner to adhere the top to the bag.

Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps website - don't forget the offers:



You can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love the gift box

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon your makes are gorgeous I love them both. You have made me feel quite hungry. Take care. Hugs Jackie