Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Wine!!!

Good afternoon and welcome to my last post for the Riley and Company new release week!

And what a better way to end it than relaxing with a bottle of wine!


What a fantastic sentiment - who needs the gym when you are passing a wine store anyway!

The Windy funny bones sentiment goes great on this bottle gift tag. I used a template to cut the base out and then matted it with blue card and wine themed patterned paper. I then stamped the wine glass, masked this and added Felix. I colored them both in making sure it looked like Felix was looking trough the glass. I inked the edges of the image card and matted with the same blue card as the tag. I then stamped the sentiment and cut this with yet more new dies - yes we now have Word Bubble Dies to cut out all the fab Funny Bones sentiments! and they come in a number of different sizes and shapes  - The die cut was inked and adhered in place so it over hung the tag

 Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Riley and Company online store, they still have all the new release offers on:


For more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: