Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Time is flying - It's Scrapper's Delights mid-month reminder


It's the middle of January already??? Wow where is time going? 

This means it's the mid month reminder about the Scrapper's Delights challenge it's also the 3,000 members celebration over on the Facebook page and super heroes are abundant there so call and by and see what excitement is happening .

So today I'm showcasing one of Scrapper's delights Fairies - It only being a month away from Valentine's Day I thought I'd color up the Love Fairy 3:


Isn't she the sweetest!!
I have colored the image with Copic markers and enhanced the shading with Polychromo pencils, to make the hearts pop I added glossy accents.I then matted both the image and some coordinating design papers with red card. I used white card to make my 5x7 inch base and layered mt mats onto this - adding pink ribbon to the side. I then die cut the word love and placed this across the corner of my image. A pink bow on the ribbon just balanced the card. 

Ingredients:



Head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Store to see all of their images.

Don't forget to enter the monthly challenge you may win!
Why not stop by the Scrapper's Delight Facebook page for regular news on and inspiration from my Teamies and keep your eyes peeled on my blog for new releases from them!



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card that image is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Jane Knudsen said...

A very sweet image and beautiful card! Excellent coloring! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenge!

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous colours and a lovely image.
Thank you for joining out 'Wings on Things' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Arlene said...

Such a sweet card. Love the colors.

So glad you joined us at Morgan's ArtWorld.

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card, lovely image, thanks for joining us at Allsorts

afreen said...

pretty card.. Thanks for participating Brown sugar challenge blog
- Afreen ( BSCB DT)

NanaConnie said...

What a darling little fairy! Thanks so much for playing along with us in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Morgan's ArtWorld this fortnight. Good luck in the challenge.
NanaConnie DT