Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Spring!

Good morning - yay it's the weekend!!
What are you planning for today - If you are looking to shop for new crafting supplies then check out the new release at Prickley Pear they have some great spring themed stamps and some great offers on them too!

My post today is using some of them:


What a sweet little Bunny Cart Stamp - it so reminds me of images that were on cards when I was a child. I colored it with alcohol markers and die cut using a stitched circle. I also used a sentiment from the Spring/Easter Banner Stamp Set and again die cut with a stitched circle. I then edged both circles with grey ink. I matted my card base with Grey card and a lavender striped paper. This had been stamped with the Left Bunny and Right Bunny Stamps tying in with the rabbit theme. I arranged my image and sentiment on the card base, using foam tape on the sentiment to give dimension. I then added a few purple skittles to balance the card

Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps website - don't forget the offers:



You can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: