Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

I know all about Parallelograms

Hello from a very snowy Michigan - it really started to come down yesterday and hasn't really stopped since. It's all good though we just carry on and hope everyone drives for the road conditions.

It's Tuesday which means it's card bonanza over at The Riley and Company Blog, I have joined with my teamies to bring you some inspiration.

Today's card features Riley's Pal Felix, who wonders why they were taught certain subjects in school and really can't understand why you needed them in the real world - Neither can Felix:


I just love the confused look on Felix's face! I colored him with alcohol markers and tried to make him look a bit roughed up after all Parallelogram season must be a hard time of year for a cat like him! I then stamped the Funny Bones Parallelogram Sentiment and drew parallelograms around the card - please don't measure the angles they were done by eye! These were colored to make them stand out against the white card. 
I matted my card with some newsprint design paper and also cut a small mount of this to use as the tax bill which I adhered using glue gel to give it some dimension.

Thank you for stopping by, for more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie