Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, January 20, 2017

Lets make it!!!

Good afternoon - who is ready for the weekend? will that involve some crafting??? Yes???

Well here is a card just for you:


Ethel never buys ready made items she crafts and yes as the Make it yourself  Funny Bones sentiment says it can cost a small fortune! I made up the easel card from white card then I designed the papers using my graphics program, adding paint sploshes and crafting items. I then made a box full of tiny supplies as a stopper for the card - if you look closely at the label the box is from Riley and Company 😁 

Although this is a Funny Bones sentiment it can have a serious meaning. 
We craft because we love doing so but the items we make do cost both in supplies and time so it is an insult to a crafter to say you can get the same sort of thing at the dollar store.
I know all of my makes are usually made especially for the occasion they have been requested for and I am a perfectionist so I do put a lot of time and love into what I create.
So next time you ask someone to make something for you and they tell you how much - just remember the item is probably a unique creation that can't be bought anywhere else!

 Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Riley and Company online store, they still have all the new release offers on:


For more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Barb said...

A really fun easel card. What a super sentiment too. Barbxx