Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Be Mine

Good morning and happy weekend!

Today's creation from the Riley and Company new release doesn't involve Riley or any of his friends. I wanted to show that you can use the new accessory stamp and die sets on any of your cards they don't need to be used with Riley and crew!


it's it sweet!

I matted my card base with coral card then printed a digital design paper that looks like 3 layers.
I stamped the balloon from the Valentine and St Patty's accessory set numerous times I added the little sentiments and smilies that come in the set to the center of the balloons and die cut them all using the fab die set. I then molded them using a ball tool on an embossing mat to give them the curved shape. I filled the back of each balloon with glue gel and added twine before arranging them on my card base.
I tied the ends of the twine together and added a bow. 
The Be Mine sentiment is from the same accessory set of stamps.

 Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Riley and Company online store, they still have all the new release offers on:


For more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: