Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Life is good down at Mushroom Lane

Good morning! Another snow day here today as it was freezing rain first thing.

I'm back with another post about the new release over at Riley and Co. Today I'm showcasing the 5 - yes 5 new houses from the Mushroom Lane range.

I wanted to do something different with them so decided to make a box:



The box was made up from white card and matted with red. On 2 of the side panels I added a paper with gnomes holding toadstools. Then I colored up the stamps House 3 and The house with a cellar for the opposite 2 sides



I made a lid for the box and this was decorated with another design paper and die cut dragonflies


The magic came when you open the box:


I decorated the inner sides with the Tree Stump House and the Hospital. The opposite sides have toadstool papers on and I die cut a little house for the center using a little gnome as the home owner

This project took a lot of time getting the sizes right for the Mushroom Lane Stamps but I loved making it

Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Riley and Company online store, they still have all the new release offers on:


For more inspiration check out the Riley and Company Blog. Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 

Check back here later today to see the gorgeous 5th house.

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Imke said...

Fabulous box and great coloring of the image !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place