Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Kindness is like snow.......

Good afternoon from a snowy Michigan. It's been snowing on and off since Tuesday night. Unfortunately it is lake effect snow so very dry which blows around and reduces visibility!

Whilst we are talking about snow let me show you my latest design team card from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps


Kindness is like snow, it beautifies everything it covers - such a true but perfect saying.

I used black card and stamped the Giant Tree Stamp with embossing ink. I then used a white tinsel embossing powder and heated it to make the tree look like it was covered with snow. 
I then used the same ink on the Kindness is Like Snow sentiment stamp and embossed it with silver embossing powder. 
I added snow fall with a white gel pen, matted my image with silver card and placed on a scalloped edge card base. 

Thank you for stopping by, you can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

4 comments:

Jan said...

This is stunning. xx Jan

Amy A said...

Absolutely stunning hun. Love the tinsel EP on black..just pops!xx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

karyn said...

lovely image and fab make thanks for sharing hugs Karyn x