Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Easter Blessings

Good morning and Happy Sunday! 
It's the last day of my week long showcase of the new releases from Prickley Pear and the offers end tonight at midnight so get your orders in before you have to pay full price!

2 different makes from me today I'm kicking off my posts with another Easter card.


I love the simplicity of some of the Prickley Pear stamps and I'm demonstrating this with the Double lilies Stamp. I stamped it twice and colored the stunning flowers with my polychromo pencils. I then used a corner rounder on opposite corners of my topper and inked the card lightly with pink. I Added the Easter Blessings sentiment from the Spring/Easter Banner stamp set . I matted my card base with green card and a plaid pink and green design paper. I then matted my topper with the same green and rounded the corners to match. A few enamel dots were just enough embellishment without distracting from the simple theme of the card.

Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps website - don't forget the offers:



You can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

3 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a gorgeous Easter card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Rose Andrew said...

Hi sharon, gorgeous card .
Hugs Rose xxx