Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, January 23, 2017

It's new release week at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps



Good morning - We've had an unseasonably warm weekend it's great to see green grass in January - however it's due to change and the snow is to return by the end of this week!

Today it the start of a week long new release over at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps and we have every spring holiday covered!

there are some fab special deals that go along with the release - you can grab yourself some gorgeous rubber or clear stamps at great prices:

Special #1
Free Shipping
FREE SHIPPING on all domestic orders until January 29th at Midnight. Just enter the code FREESHIP in the coupon box when you check out.


Special #2
Valentines Cling Rubber Special
Get all 6 of the gorgeous valentine stamps for only $35! Save $7!

Special #3
St. Patty's Cling RubberSpecial
Get all 5 of our fun new St. Patty's stamps for only $32! Save $6!

Special #4
Easter Cling Rubber Special
Get all 8 of our Easter stamps for only $45, AND get a free duck die! Save over $15!

Special #5
Clear Stamp Special
Get all three of the new clear stamp sets for only $40! Save $8!

You can buy one special or buy them all! The more you get the more you save!
You can find specific details about the special packages on the Prickley Pear website under Specials

So you now want to see more of what I'm talking about - I'm going to kick off my week long posts with Valentine's Day:

I have gone out of my comfort zone with my first card. I'm a clean and simple girl by heart but have gone shabby chic with this card:


I really felt that to do this gorgeous Happy Valentine's Day stamp justice I needed to distress the card up a bit. I stamped the image with distress ink and used the same color on the edges of all the papers which I roughed up a bit first. I stuck with the aged color scheme when choosing papers, lace ribbon and pearls. I also inked a heart shaped doily to accentuate the design. 

I hope you like my design and it gives you inspiration for using the stamp

 Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps website - don't forget the offers:



You can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: