Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Yours Always

Good morning - Wow Thursday already this week and month is flying by St Valentine's Day will soon be upon us.
I have some more inspiration from the gorgeous new release to share with you


I have attempted to get a masculine feel for this card.
 I matted my card base with red card. I then stamped the Small Swirl Heart and the Medium Swirl Heart in red ink. I fussy cut them and then inked the whole of the hearts with versamark and  heated clear embossing powder on them to give them a shine. I then chose black card and Stamped the Yours Always sentiment from the Love Banner Stamp Set and embossed this with white embossing powder. A length of twine was fixed in place to the left of the black card before it was adhered to the card base. I then added the hearts using foam tape to give dimension.

Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps website - don't forget the offers:



You can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.












 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This post posted at this website
is truly good.