Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, January 28, 2017

New is has come

Spring brings everything new, the world freshens up, new animals are born, buds appear on trees and flowers start to bloom. 

Easter also brought forth the new in the resurrection of Christ. The quote on my card relates to this however you can interpret it in so many other ways and I have seen a different aspect of it:


I have used butterflies on this card as The old has gone - the caterpillar and new has come - the butterfly!
The verse is a Prickley Pear Stamped bible quotation from Corinthians 5:17 I stamped in directly onto the patterned paper using purple ink. I matted this with cream card which I also used to die cut the butterfly. 
A simple card but with a huge meaning

Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps website - don't forget the offers:



You can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: