Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Save the Date

Here's my last but not least showcase for the Prickley Pear new release week 

For anyone planning a wedding I have made a cute little save the date card


I stamped the Save the Date sentiment in embossing ink and then heat embossed gold powder. Next I used the same technique on the banner using black embossing powder - both these stamps are from the Love Banner Stamp set. I added the date in the gold using number stamps. Nothing else was needed this is a timeless look that would be great to follow through as a wedding theme. I used black and gold mats to tie in wit the embossing.

Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps website - don't forget the offers:



You can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.


 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: