Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, January 27, 2017

Cupcake

Good afternoon I'm staying with the sweet treats today!
I've got the cutest cupcake from Prickley Pear to show you


Doesn't that look yummy!

I used the Valentine Cupcake stamp set, stamped colored and fussy cut each piece. I then layered the hearts on the frosting to give more dimension. These were they coated in glossy accents. I shaped the base and the frosting and used glue gel to adhere to my gingham card so that the image maintained its rounded shape.
I matted my card base in bright pink card and added my topper. I then stamped Valentine and the little birds with hearts from the Love Banner Set to balance the image out 

Thank you for stopping by, to see all the new release stamps head on over to the new release section of the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps website - don't forget the offers:



You can find more inspiration from me and my teamies on the Prickley Pear blog and their Facebook page.



 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: