Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, September 4, 2020

Waddy picking out his Christmas Tree

 Good Morning! The sun is still shining here and temps are still up so who knows when fall will start!

I'm back today with another inspirations design for the Polkadoodles Too Cute Release. Waddy has been to pick his Christmas tree:


What I Did:
I started by resizing my image and sentiment and then printing them on stamping card. I colored the image with Copic markers and added glitter to Waddy's hat 
I then die cut him using an oval nesting die. I also cut the frame and the one next size up from green cardstock.
To make my design paper I opened a design paper from Pretty Sweet  in my graphics program, I then layered images from Baked With Love Foliage in a random design. This was printed and matted along with green card stock onto a 5x7 in card base.
I then added my image to the center of my card and layered the green frames around it. 
My sentiment was matted with green cardstock and adhered to my card with foam tape. Finally I added some glitter enamel dots to balance the design.

What I Used:
Digital Paper: Polkadoodles - Pretty Sweet Mini CD
Sentiment: Polkadoodles - Winnie White Christmas Sentiments
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
White cardstock for Base: Neenah Solar White 110lb
Green Card Stock: Core'Dinations Premium
Oval Dies: Gina Marie - Geometric Oval Frame 
Glitter Enamel Dots - Gina Marie - Irish Sparkle
Glitter: Chloe's Creative Cards - Twinkle Sparkelicious
Glue: ZipDry
Foam Tape: Dollar Store

All the new releases can be found in the Polkadoodles Store I will have another Waddy inspiration post later this week.

Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group



2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image,great colouring and those die-cut frames
Carol x

Claire said...

Gorgeous. Love how you used the little red gems like berries
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner