Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Too Cute - Doing a bit of Gardening

Good afternoon! It's a holiday weekend and we are spending it relaxing at home with 8 dogs! Yes I'm dog sitting and having fun!

 Today's card is another from Polkadoodles' new release. We have little Gil bunny doing a spot of gardening - it looks like that pumpkin is ready for picking!


What I Did:
I started by printing out the image onto stamping card and coloring it with alcohol markers. I then printed 2 digital design papers, I die cut a flower inset die from one of these.
I then matted a 5x7 in card base with green cardstock and one of my papers. The die cut paper and my image were also matted onto green card and added to the card at apposing angles. The image was adhered in place with foam tape to give some dimension.

What I Used:
Stamping card: X-press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic 
White Cardstock for base: Neenah solar white 110lb 
Green Cardstock: Tonic Studios
Flower Die: Gina Marie
Glue: Zip Dry
Foam Tape: Dollar Store

All the new releases can be found in the Polkadoodles Store I will have another Waddy inspiration post later this week.

Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group



2 comments:

Claire said...

Gorgeous. Love the background colours with the adorable image
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is such a cute card. That bunny is adorable. Take care. Hugs Jackie