Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Winnie Wednesday and her Skull!

 Good afternoon, Thank goodness it's Friday, my week days are filled with supervising school work so the weekend means a mental break!

Today I'm showing more of the New release stamps from Polkadoodles. I'm once again using Boneshakin Halloween Winnie Wednesday:


What I Did:
I stamped the image and pumpkin onto stamping card, I then used my scan n cut to cut the images out before I colored them with alcohol markers.
I matted a black A2 card base with orange card stock, I also cut a mat from black cardstock but die cut a Halloween aperture from this before adhering to my card. I stamped the sentiment in the middle of the aperture and arranged my images on the card to finish the design.

What I Used:
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Black Card: Core'Dinations Premium
Die: Gina Marie
Orange Cardstock: Core'Dinations Premium
Glue: Zip Dry


Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group


Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: