Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Coffee Anyone?

 Good Morning! Did you know It's National Coffee Day? I do and I have to say I hate coffee!

Today's post is in celebration of coffee, I'm just so glad I didn't have to drink it - just make a card!

 From today until October 2nd  Joy Clair's Coffee themed stamps are 25% off  also All comments left on the Joy Clair Designs Blog  by the 2nd will be entered into a draw for a $15 gift card!

My design inspiration uses Joy Clair - Cup of Joy collection:



What I did:
I want to try my hand at the slimline card which seems to be the current trend so I cut a card base measuring 3.5 x 8.3in 
I then resized and printed my digital stamp and sentiment. This was then colored with alcohol markers. I wanted a clean and simple card so I matted my base with deep red cardstock and added my image 


What I Used:
Digital stamp and Sentiment: Joy Clair - Cup of Joy Set
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
White Cardstock for Base: Neenah Classic Crest Coverstock
Red Cardstock: Tonic

For today

Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to enter our draw - head to the Joy Clair blog and leave a comment - you can leave a comment here too if you wish, it just won't count towards the draw!!




1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love coffee and I like tea too. Have a great evening. Take care. Hugs Jackie