Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Aim High

 Good Morning! we are on week 3 of virtual school and all I can say is it's an experience!

Aside from that it's Tuesday again!!! So welcome to my Digi Choosday inspiration for joining our challenge. The design team today are showing you "for the boys" designs made with a shaped card. I have used Little Dude School/Student:


What I did:
I arranged the digital design paper, Little Dude and sentiment in my graphics program and then printed the design.
As the theme was shaped card I used a nesting die to cut my card base, mat and image into the tag shape. I then glued these all together. Finally I added some wooden stars to complement the design

What I Used:
Die for Card base and Mats: Crafter's Companion
Stars: From my stash
Glue: Zip Dry

The Digi Choosday Challenge runs for 2 weeks, it is always anything goes so there is no reason not to enter and you never know you may just win!

 Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group

Thanks for stopping by, now go join the challenge!




2 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Fabulous, Sharon, that's a great card shape! xx

Fikreta said...

very nice!