Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Bella Bear "Beeing" Too Cute!

 Good afternoon, How is it the last day of September, despite all it's troubles 2020 is flying by! I've even started Christmas Shopping!

I'm back with my final inspiration for the Polkadoodles Too Cute new release Bella Bear is back in costume but this time she is a bee:


What I Did:
I resized and printed Bella on to stamping card. She was then colored with alcohol markers and matted with Yellow cardstock.
I matted an A7 card base with the same yellow cardstock and some flowery digital design paper. I cut a strip of a coordinating paper, matted this and added it to the lower part of my card so it looks like a ribbon border. I printed a sentiment cut and matted this adding it to the center of the border.
I centered and added my image and some die cut bees. Finally I added glaze to Bella's nose, the honey on her toast and the drips on the jar.

What I Used:
Digital Sentiment: Polkadoodles - Winnie special Moments Quotes
White card for Base: Neenah Solar White Coverstock
Yellow cardstock: Core'Dinations Premium
Bee Die: Karen Burniston
Glaze: Tonic Crystal Glaze
Glue: ZipDry

Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group


Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: