Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Bone Shakin' Halloween

 Good afternoon! I have all the house doors open letting the cooler air in to the house, It's so much better than the air con! The dogs love it too. 

Halloween isn't that fair away and Polkadoodles have released a great set of clear stamps using their cute Winnie Wednesday! I have designed a collection of cards for this new release and over the next few days I will be showcasing them for you.

My first card is using Boneshakin Halloween Winnie Wednesday, there are 2 main images in this set with lots of  embellishment stamps you can use with them. My card is using Winnie sitting on a huge pumpkin:

What I Did: 
I started by stamping the main image onto stamping card, I then masked the edge of this and stamped the cat. This gives the impression the cat is behind the pumpkins. The sentiment was then stamped across the top. I then colored the image with alcohol markers.
I matted a black A2 card base with purple card stock and design paper from the Boneshakin Halloween Paper Pack. 
My Image was trimmed to fit may card and matted with black and purple cardstock before adhering to the card base with foam tape. 

What I Used:
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Card Base and black card Mat: Core'dinations premium heavy weight cardstock
Purple Card: Tonic


Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group


Thanks for stopping by.






No comments: