Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, September 25, 2020

Frankie Stein is Trick or Treating

 Good afternoon, we have had a rough week this week, 2 of our very dear neighbors have moved homes, one to a completely new state. Then Mollie's well loved bunny Snowball died. We've worked through it all and I am so proud of Mollie, even though she has been devastated at losing Snowball she never let her school work slip!


On to better news - It's Kawaii new release over at Stamper's Delights and if you love Halloween you need to check it out. We have some adorable Trick or Treaters for you. I got to play with the super cute Frankie Stein:

What I Did:
I resized the image and the star, I added the sentiment to the star and printed everything. I then used my Scan N Cut to fussy cut them. They were then colored with alcohol markers.
My A7 card base was matted with orange cardstock and a piece of Halloween themed digital design paper. I added my star so it went off the edge of card and used foam to to raise Frankie off the card giving him some dimension.

What I Used:
Digital Stamps: Stamper's Delights Frankie Stein
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Black card for base: Linda Chapman
Orange cardstock: Core'Dinations Premium
Digital Design Paper: Polkadoodles
Glue: ZipDry
Foam Pads: Dollar Store

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

 

All the design team projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes with colouring

Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes 

Krafty Chicks Challenge - All Occasions


Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know! 





2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Fantastic card Sharon!

Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

Kelly

Fikreta said...

great card!