Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Trick or Treating and Graveyard Fun for Halloween

 Good afternoon, hope you are enjoying your weekend, we need to get out and clear the garden now we've had most of the veggies from it!

I'm continuing with showcasing the Polkadoodles Halloween new release. Today I have designed 2 cards using 2 stamp sets - Happy Halloween Winnie Wednesday and Spooky Time:

My first is a trick or treat scene:


What I Did:
I Stamped Winnie first then masked her to stamp the spooky house. I then colored the images. I made the images into a full scene by freehand adding a path, grass and a starry sky. Finally I stamped bats and the BOO sentiment.
My A7 card base was matted with orange cardstock which I stamped with the bats. I then added a strip of black cardstock and a piece of design paper.
My image was matted with black cardstock and added to the base.

What I Used:
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
White Pen for 'stars' - Uniball Signo Broad
Black and Orange Cardstock: Core'Dinations Premium
Glue: ZipDry

My second card is Winnie Wednesday in a grave yard:


What I Did:
This was a simple card, I ink blended my background using Distress Oxide inks. Once dry I then stamped the images from Spooky Time to create my scene. Winnie Wednesday was stamped and then fussy cut her. She does have pumpkins on the original stamp but I decided to use her without these. I then colored her with alcohol markers. I matte an A2 card base with orange cardstock then added my background. finally I adhered Winnie to the corner of the card. 

What I Used: 
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Blending card - Bristol Smooth
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Oxide
Black and Orange Cardstock: Core'Dinations Premium Heavyweight




Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group


Thanks for stopping by.




1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Great Halloween cards and backgrounds really love the second one
carol x