Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Too Cute - Yep that's Waddy!

 Good afternoon! it's already been a crazy week but that's life now!

I'm here today to share the first of my Polkadoodles Too Cute new releases with you. Christmas is only 3 and a half months away and we have some adorable things to share with you over the coming weeks.

Meet Waddy Snow Kite:


What I Did:
I resized the image and printed him onto stamping card. I then colored him with alcohol markers.
My white 7 x 5 in card base was matted with deep red cardstock. I matted digital design paper onto this.
I then rounded opposite corners of my image with a corner rounder along with a mat for this. and adhered it to my card.
My sentiment was resized and printed onto stamping card, matted and added to my card with foam tape.
To give dimension to my image I added crystal glaze to Waddy's googles and covered the bottom of his sled with snow writer. I then cute a length of twine and covered the kite string with it.
Finally I added some graduated pearls to the lower left corner.

What I Used:
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Stamping Card: X-Press It
White Cardstock for Base: Neenah Solar White 110lb 
Red Cardstock: Core'Dinations Premium
Crystal Glaze: Tonic Studio Nuvo
Snow Writer: DecoArt
Twine and Pearls: From my Stash
Glue: ZipDry
Foam Tape: Dollar Store

All the new releases can be found in the Polkadoodles Store I will have another Waddy inspiration post later this week.

Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group


3 comments:

Claire said...

Looks amazing
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. That penguin is just so cute. Have a good weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Very nice card!