Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Best Witches!

 Good afternoon, welcome to my final post showcasing Polkadoodles Winnie Wednesday release

Today's cards are made using the Stamp sets Best Witches Winnie Wednesday and Spooky Time

In my first card Winnie has dressed but her pet:

What I Did:
I stamped the image and colored her with alcohol markers. I then used a frame die to cut my image out,  I cut a second frame in black cardstock.
I matted an A2 card base with orange cardstock and paper from the new Boneshakin Paper pack.
I stamped my sentiment and matted this with black cardstock. Finally I added my image and adhered the black frame around her.

What I Used: 
Stamping Card; X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Frame Die: Gina Marie
Black and Orange Cardstock: Core'Dinations Premium Heavyweight
Glue: ZipDry

My next card I used Winnie dressed as a witch and did a background for her using Spooky Time:


What I Did:
I stamped Winnie and the sentiment onto stamping card, I colored her then used my Scan N Cut to fussy cut her. For my background I used Distress Oxide inks and blended them together. I then stamped the web and spider along with some cute bats. Their eyes were lost in the background so I added these with a white gel pen. I added this to an A2 card base. I added Winnie to my card, the sentiment looks too white so I colored over this with an alcohol marker, edged it in black and adhered it in place.    

What I Used: 
              Polkadoodles - Spooky Time Clear Stamps
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Blending card: Bristol Smooth
Inks: Tim Holtz Distress Oxide
Gel Pen: Gelly Roll
Black card: Core'Dinations Premium Heavy Weight
Glue: ZipDry


Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group


Thanks for stopping by.






No comments: