Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Friends are the best gifts

 Good morning, it's day 2 of virtual school and all is well!

As it's Tuesday that means one thing here on my blog.......Digi Choosday!!! The design team's inspiration this week is summer splash - CAS card for a Friends. I decided I would use Horace and Boo, They have some great summer images and this one I felt fit with the theme:


It was a very simple card to make as I used pre-colored images. I resized the Slurpies image from the Horace and Boo Big Kahuna Collection and added my sentiment which is part of the same collection. I then printed this onto stamping card. I matted a black card base with deep pink cardstock and added my image. Finally I added Crystal Glace to both noses.

The Digi Choosday Challenge runs for 2 weeks, it is always anything goes so there is no reason not to enter and you never know you may just win!

 

Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group


Thanks for stopping by, now go join the challenge!







5 comments:

Claire said...

Love the Horace and Boo range. Just too cute
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Creative world said...

Simple and beautiful card ,lovee it...Hugs Zelly xx

Jane Savage said...

Love this! xx

Deezy's Handmade Cards said...

this is really cuteness at its best! Very well done!

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!