Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Stamper's Delights Kit and Clowder Event

 Good afternoon! School starts on Monday and I am going to be super busy as Mollie is doing Virtual School - hopefully it will go smoothly!

Stamper's Delights are the sponsors this weekend over at Kit and Clowder. Alyce will be offering this super cute Anime Nixie Fairy free:


This is my inspiration using her:

She was colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut. My card base was matted with a yellow patterned paper, I then die cut a floral design from some polkadot paper and added this to my base. Nixie was then adhered in place and a few coordinating enamel dots finished my design.

As well as Nixie Stamper's Delights have a couple of complimenting images that they are releasing and I love these:


I could resist coloring up both of them. I colored the designs using the same color pallet. I kept the cards simple to show off the gorgeous images:


This image is Plant Fuchsia, I tried to be true to the colors of the fuchsia using Copic markers. I then googled butterflies that are attracted to to flowers and there were some super bright yellow ones so of course I emulated them in my design. A simple mat and a die cut sentiment was all I felt the card needed.

Chibi Fuchsia Fairy was colored as the butterfly in the first image but I in order to stick to my color pallet I had to add purple and where better than her dress. again a simple dark pink mat and a die cut sentiment was all I felt was needed on this card.

My teamies will all be posting their inspirations on the Kit and Clowder Facebook page so hop on over, grab the freebie and 20% off coupon which you could use on the fuchsia collection!!!

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know! 












1 comment:

Claire said...

Stunning. Love the way you coordinated the colours
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner