Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, August 14, 2020

I Love Coloring - Who knew!!!

Good afternoon! It's almost time for school to restart

There is another new release from Stamper's Delights today and it is all about art, a bunch of different collections depending on what your favorite medium is. I have chosen to work with the Art Tools 4 which is about markers (of course!):

I started my card by lining up 22 of the markers - I actually printed 44 but there's more to come later in the month. I colored them to match my favorite alcohol markers and fussy cut the nibs making a marker border.

I then used 3 of the ink splotches, these are black in the collection but I used my graphics program to recolor them. I did the same with the heart in my sentiment and arranged all of these and printed onto white cardstock.
I matted a black 5x7in card base with green cardstock and added the card with the ink splotches on. I then used foam tape to adhere my marker border with foam tape. I had had to cut off a few markers so I arranged a couple onto my card again using foam tape to give them dimension.

Head on over to the Stamper's Delights Store to see all of this week’s New Releases, we also have a cute Anime girl that can be used with all the art packs.


Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

All the design team's new release projects are available on the Inspiration blog - hop on over there for more inspiration.

I am entering this card in to the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!


5 comments:

Claire said...

A fabulous creation. Love the pen boarder
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I just love it. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

great card!

Crafting Andy said...

This is great. Nice and bright. Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Mari said...

What a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty