Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

God Guides

 Good Morning, We still have gorgeous weather and are enjoying time at home. 

I'm here today with some inspiration from this month's Joy Clair new release. The digital stamp set God Guides is just beautiful, gorgeous florals and sentiments. I chose to use one of the florals to make a wreath and Psalm 27:14

I opened God's Grace in a graphics program and arranged my design before printing on to stamping card. The flowers were colored with alcohol markers, I added a ribbon and slider and matted onto a white card base with a dark blue mat.

 

Be sure to check out all this month's new release on the Joy Clair store website. You can also see more inspiration here or on the Joy Clair Facebook page and Fan Group. You can also find them on Instagram and Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please let me know in the comments 

3 comments:

Claire said...

Love how striking the blue is
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!