Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, August 7, 2020

Live Love Laugh

Good afternoon! wow despite being stuck at home time is flying I can't believe it is already August! We are still waiting to hear what is happening with school, it is due to reopen the last week of August but unsure what that will look like

I'm excited to share with you today's new Chibi release from Stamper's Delight and boy is this a cutie:


Meet Chibi Live Love Laugh is is adorable. I started by resizing her and coloring her with my alcohol markers I then fussy cut her and placed to one side while working on my card base.
I matted a 5x7in card base with dark blue cardstock. I then chose some printed paper that fit well with the colors I had used for my image. I also felt the lavender when well with the energy of the sentiments. I arranged my sentiments in my graphics program and then ran the printed paper through the printer ensuring that I would be able to trim it with the design I wanted.
This was then matted onto my card base and my Chibi was adhered in place. I loved the simplicity and didn't feel any other embellishments where needed.


This little sweetie can be found in the Stamper's Delights Store.

Why not stop by the Stamper's Delight Facebook page for regular news and inspiration from my Teamies you can also enter the progressive challenge there, no blog needed and receive freebies! 

Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave a comment to let me know!





2 comments:

Claire said...

Wow look at the colouring in that hair. It looks amazing
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!