Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Love Endures Fall Leaves

Good morning, fall has finally arrived this week I'm thankful for the cooler temperatures but don't like all the rain that has come with it.

 My card today is using the Love Endures Clear Stamp Set, this has a set of leaves that are great colored with the gorgeous colors fall brings.


I started my design by stamping the 3 different leaves multiple times. I then colored them with alcohol markers and fussy cut them, finally I shaped them with a ball stylus. I matted my card base with a deep red cardstock. I stamped a piece of patterned paper with Give Thanks, both are sentiments included in the Love Endures set. I adhered this to my card base and arranged my leaves so the look as though they are blowing across my card. I then added some enamel dots from the Fuzzy Peach Clear Enamel Dots.


I love these leaves and know they will appear on lots of my fall cards this year.

 You can check out the new release and all of Joy Clair's products over in their store.

Thank you for stopping by. I will be back during the month with more inspiration from Joy Clair. Also my teamies will be sharing with you over on the Joy Clair Facebook Group.


1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie