Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, September 28, 2020

Bella Bug is Too Cute!

 Good afternoon! Monday again so back to school - Mollie is doing well so I must be an okay-ish teacher!

Today's post is inspiration for the new release over at Polkadoodles - sweet Bella Bear is dressed as a ladybug:


What I Did:
I resized Bella and colored her with alcohol markers. I then matted an A2 card base with a digital polkadot paper. I matted Bella and a cute sentiment with black cardstock and arranged them on the card. I die cut 3 tiny ladybugs, colored these and added them under the sentiment. To balance the card I added black pearls to opposing corners.

What I Used:
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Black Cardstock: Linda Chapman
Dies: Susan's Garden Club
Glue: ZipDry
Pearls; From My Stash

Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group


Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. That image is just so cute. I am sure you are a great teacher. Take care. Hugs Jackie