Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Agnes gets wheels!

 Good afternoon! it's a nice cool rainy day here and I'm loving it for a change!

I'm back with another inspiration design for the Polkadoodles Too Cute new release. Today it's Agnes' turn and she's having fun on a scooter!


What I Did:
Agnes was resized and printed on stamping card I colored her with alcohol markers and then fussy cut her using my Scan N Cut. I matted an A7 card base with orange cardstock and digital patterned paper. I then chose a yellow cardstock and matted a further piece of patterned paper the was added to my base. I printed a sentiment and added this and 2 die cut panels to my card. Agnes was then positioned using foam squares to give her some dimension. Finally I added a few enamel dots in a coordinating color.

What I Used:
Sentiment: Polkadoodles - Winnie Celebrations 3 sentiments
Digital Design Paper: Polkadoodles - Pretty Sweet
Stamping Card: X-Press It
Alcohol Markers: Copic
Card Base: Neenah Solar White Cover stock
Orange and yellow card stock: Core'Dinations Signature Series
Dies: Gina Marie Designs
Glue: ZipDry
Foam Squares: Dollar Store

Looking for more inspiration? Then check out my teamies designs over on the Facebook page, you can also post your own Polkadoodles' designs on the Craft Stamp and Colour with Polkadoodles Facebook group


Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: