Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, September 18, 2020

Blessed and Grateful Pumpkins and Fall

Good Morning, September is my favorite month of the year, fall starts, harvest celebrations are happening in our small town and of course pumpkins are in abundance! That's why I couldn't resist coloring one of the gorgeous designs in the Blessed and Grateful digital stamp collection:


This was a very simple card to make. I added the sentiment to the image and, for impact, printed the image larger than I usually do.  I colored the image with Copic Markers paying attention to realistic colors from images on Google.

I matted a 5x7 in card base with deep red cardstock (pulling a color I had used on the image). I finally finished by adding my image to the matted card base. 


Designing this card makes me want to head to the local farms for warm apple cider, corn maze's and hay rides!

You can check out the new release and all of our products over in their store.

Thank you for stopping by. I will be back during the month with more inspiration from Joy Clair. Also my teamies will be sharing with you over on the Joy Clair Facebook Group.

4 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Sharon this is a stunning card. I love it. Your colouring is just amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous colouring and shading
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous colouring and shading
Carol x

Gwyneth said...

Fantastic colouring. Your card looks great.
GG