Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Weeping Willow

Good afternoon! 
It's day 3 of Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps new Release so don't forget to be sure to check out 2 whole pages of new goodies on the website AND you can get free shipping until 21st November! All you have to do is enter the code FREESHIP at checkout.

Most of the Fall leaves have now dropped in our yard and it is starting to look bare.

As part of the new release Prickley Pear have some gorgeous winter trees. One being a willow which brings back memories of playing under them on my way to my Nanna's house when we were kids.



I stamped the Weeping Willow but didn't want to leave it bare so I added color with my Copic markers. Keeping the card simple I typed up a quote I found on the internet which I love. A willow die cut added to one corner using green card (which I also used to mat the design onto my base) was all that was needed - keeping the tree looking elegant.

Check out these and lots more over at Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, there is a section just for the New Releases so you don't have to go hunting for them.
Whilst you are there why not click over to the blog and see all of the design teams creations - there will be a new post every day this week! Also don't forget to check out the Facebook Page to keep you up to date with our news 

Thanks for stopping by - now go shop!!!

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

No comments: