Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Monday, November 7, 2016

Sketch Inspiration

Good Morning, it's a new week we put all the outside furniture away over the weekend and cleaned off the deck getting ready for winter!

Despite that today's card is a reminder of summer. Inspired by Stamping used inspiration pictures whether it's a color collection, sketch or picture. The idea is you use one or more of these in your design but with your own spin on it.

It gave me the opportunity to use a stamp I have had a long time but rarely use:




These were the pictures I chose to use:


I started with my stamped image and colored the flowers with in the color theme using my Copic Markers. I then used a stitched circle die to cut out the image this is the main focus of the card.
Staying within the sketch theme,  I matted my card base with some patterned design paper, a die cut strip and a rectangle of peach colored card, again following the color scheme.
I added my image using foam squares for dimension but felt the card looked a bit bare. Using the same peach colored card I cut 4 corner die cuts making it look as though they were embossed rather than separate parts.
A few Enamel dots finished the sketch theme as well as balanced my design.

  Products used:
  Lili of the Valley Hydrangea Stamp - Retired
  Patterned design Paper-from my Stash

Thank you for stopping by and if you like what you see please leave some love in the comments 

  photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif