Hello

Welcome to my blog, a place where I can lose myself in a crafty haven. Pull up a comfy chair grab a cuppa and come and have a read. Oh and if you like what you see, stop by and leave me some love in the comments section

Followers

Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving week Day 5

Good Morning hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and didn't over indulge too much!

As well as the food who also enjoyed the wine a little too much?

Well maybe my Riley and Company inspirational card today may ring some bells


I have used the the Riley & Co. Wine Glass and stamped it 3 times - oops by third glass I got a little clumsy. I added wine and colored the glasses with my Copic Markers. I then Stamped the Awesome Wine sentiment onto the same card - how truthful is that after a few glasses??? 😆

My card base was matted with wine colored card and a coordinating design paper. I matted my images with the same card and adhered it to my base, continuing my split wine to the bottom edge of the card.

Thank you for stopping by, and if you are looking for some R&R after over-indulging stick around and check out the Riley and Company Blog for more inspiration.  Or for more news about what the Moose and his pals are up to head on over to the company Facebook page 

 photo Crafty Hugs_zpsmrp6bnmu.gif

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi your card is brilliant and so true. Take care. Hugs Jackie